Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Essie Winter Collection

"a LEADING LADY is always dressed to thrill." Essie



Soo yesterday I picked up two more Essie winter collection colors. I already had WHERE'S MY CHAUFFEUR? at home. I added LEADING LADY & BUTLER PLEASE. I am truly impressed with the colors from this collection! They are bight, bold, classy, and fun!

First up is WHERE'S MY CHAUFFEUR?



This color is sooo beautiful. Its stunning in the bottle and on nails. Its not like any other teal they make. The formula isn't very thick. Even when going on my nails it didn't give full coverage with one coat (sometimes I can get away with one coat with colors). Two coats was perfect! I honestly love this color. I have a feeling I will be wearing this a lot this spring & summer.

 (Above: That is only one coat. You see its pretty translucent in some areas)









Next up is LEADING LADY.
I found this formula to also be translucent. This one needed three coats to get the full coverage that I wanted. I really loved this color wayyy before I purchased it. I have seen it on other people and always thought it was a stunning red! I do also enjoy the sparkle in it! Its perfect for a holiday party, a red themed wedding, Valentines day, and for feeling sexy!!








Last color is BUTLER PLEASE


Stunning bright electric blue!!! This is a very popular color with MANY people. I keep seeing this polish on tons of people. This color also needs two coats to achieve a lovely vibrant manicure. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS COLOR! Essie, you did me well with this collection!!



( Ps. I'm wearing this on my nails right now)

Three more colors are available with this collection:
BEYOND COZY -a shimmer
SNAP HAPPY-red/orange color
 SHES PAMPERED-bright red.

Do you have any of the Essie winter collection? What is your favorite color? If any, what color wouldn't you wear?

xoxo,
LMA

1 comment:

  1. Please come do my nails! My nails never look that good when I try doing them. Can't wait to read more.
    <3,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete