Friday, April 12, 2013

Spring Nail Trend

I KNOW I KNOW....I'VE BEEN MIA FOR A WHILE....BUT I'M BACKKKK!!

You can't do spring without some good pastel lacquers!

Hello doll,

 Today what I have for you is a simple way to jazz up that spring time nail look! Pastels are all the rage right now but I feel like I can only keep switching out the same pastel colors on my nails for so long! If you feel the same way keep on reading and I will  help you achieve an updated pastel nail look with colors you have at home!

Materials Needed:
1. Base coat & top coat
2. Four pastel nail lacquers
3. One silver glitter lacquer


          (base coat & top coat not photographed)


Are you ready for this?? SO SIMPLE!

STEP 1. Apply base coat to each nail.
STEP 2. Choose and paint the glitter nail.
STEP 3. Paint all remaining nails on your hand with the four pastel colors you have picked out.  
                         ( Apply two coats of lacquer to each nail)
STEP 4. Apply a top coat. Let nails dry.

BAM! You are done and on trend for spring! To spice up this look even more you can add as many glitter nails as you would like! I normally do 1 or 2. To really make a statement, do your nails with one pattern of pastels while switching up the pattern of pastels on your toes! I totally love this look for spring and summer!




(Essie: A Crewed Interest)
(Glitter Nail Art by Diamond Cosmetics)
(Essie: Where's My Chauffeur?)
(Essie: Splash of Grenadine)
(Essie: Mint Candy Apple)

Leave a comment below if you would like to see an easy tutorial on how to achieve triangle nail art!


XOXOXO,

LMA

No comments:

Post a Comment