Monday, April 29, 2013

ManiMonday

HEY YA'LL

Happy ManiMonday! A lot of nail painting has been happening over here at ManiMondaybyLMA headquarters! My mom has been staying with me for the past couple days while my husband has been at the fire station! I organized my polish, gave some duplicate polishes away to my mom ( so proud of myself), and shook up all my polishes on my rack. When polishes are sitting for a long time they tend to separate and get thicker. Once in a while I suggest rolling all your nail polishes (one by one) back and forth in your hand to shake them up and ideally mix up the colors again. Ohh, I almost forgot to tell you!!! If you follow me on Instagram you will already know what happened...If you don't, go follow me now @lstellato. Tragedy stuck on Sunday. I wanted to add polka dots to my manicure so I grabbed China Glaze:Glam and DROPPED IT. It was like slow motion while it was falling. Once it hit the ground it cracked the bottle completely in half. My floor, well, my floor looked like the tooth fair got murdered on it and this was the crime scene! Bring on the yellow crime tape! Rose gold glitter everywhere! My heart seriously hurt and so did my stomach! Wow, really dramatic.. So, I ended up taking an old bottle of top coat and cleaning it out. I then carefully dumped the remainder product into the old bottle of top coat. Life has been restored!

Okay! Now to today's ManiMonday! Last week I picked up a couple of new colors. One of the exciting colors I picked up was Essie: Play Date. I have NO idea why I waited so long to pick this up! This color is flawless for spring and summer! Such a beautiful color. The purple is pale but electric at the same time, if that makes any sense!?!?! One of my top colors for this season.








Have you ever dropped a nail polish or made a mess with polish?? Leave a comment below with the story! 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!

XOXO,
LMA

p.s. anything in pink is a direct link to the product! Just click and a new window will pop open with the item!

No comments:

Post a Comment