Friday, May 3, 2013

Nail Polish Apps

Happy Friday!

Today I'm going to be sharing the apps I have on my iPhone that are nail related BBBEEECCCAUSE God knows, I can't live without something nail related on my phone!



This app offers a lot of features with one being the  virtual hand. It can be customized to look like your own hand so that you can see how the polish color will look with your skin tone. To customize the hand, find and save your similar skin tone and nail length. I use this app mainly  for trying on nail polish and for keeping track of my collection
 Other features include:
SEARCH -by polish names.
FAVORITES- save favorite colors all in one place. I like to keep my full polish collection in my favorites that way I don't buy doubles.
FACEBOOK- Keep connected to OPI's Facebook with just a click
COLLECTIONS- Search the newest colors by collections. These are sorted by the newest collection at the top.
STUDIO- This is where you can find the virtual custom hand. This app also displays the name of the color and has a color wheel of all nail polish made by OPI. In the upper left corner you will see a little white heart, this is available to click and make any color your favorite. Once the heart is clicked the color automatically be added to the favorites.

This is such an amazing app! Honestly, I love this app to death! The Mani Diaries is a place where girls can get together and share and admire each others nails via pictures! You first start out by making a profile. Second, you upload and post pictures of your nails. Its similar to instagram for NAILS! How flipping awesome! 
Other features include:
DIARIES- Here you can look at the "mani-world" (nails people are sharing), nails you are "admiring" (nails you like) and "my diary"( your profile). The "mani-world" shows pictures of other peoples nails you are following via their profile. You can "like" and "admire" other peoples nails. You can also look back at peoples nails you have already "admired". 
Most pictures have the brand and name of nail polish in the picture.
You can search nail pictures by family colors, dates, and price of polish.
This app is basically a mix between instagram and Facebook for nails. BEST APP EVER! Hands down! Get it if you don't have it already. If you get this app or have it....FOLLOW ME!!! My names is obviously ManiMondaybyLMA. Leave me a comment here and I promise I will follow you back! :)

NAILPRO is a magazine that keep you updated with the latest nail trends. This app makes is possible to stay updated at all times! In this app you will find a library of NAILPRO's monthly magazines. All you do is download and enjoy!! 

I really hope this post made sense to you guys! Oh, and sorry for any mistakes on this post. I'm having very very bad back & neck pain so I'm just trying to fly right through this!!  I really wanted to give you guys a post but to also keep myself from tons and tons of pain. A none nail related app (even tho I make it nail related) is Vine. This app allows you to make and upload really short video clips! I mostly post about my animals but I also post videos on home decor and nails!! Come find me!! My name is:
 ManiMonday by LMA


Let me know what Apps you are loving! 

XOXO,
LMA

Please follow ManiMondaybyLMA on Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/manimondaybylma/
Or follow my personal account (I have tons of pins here): http://pinterest.com/laurmadsen3/


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren,

    You should check out iNails

    http://www.aziny.com/apps/nails/

    Its an amazing iPhone app for Nail polish addicts.

    ReplyDelete