Wednesday, May 22, 2013

jamberry NAILS UPDATE

HEY GIRL HEY!

I'm back from Kentucky!! I had so much fun ya'll! Oh, and you have no idea how many people stopped me to ask me about my nails and toes! Honestly, people at the stores, people I was with, strangers walking by, ect! The age range also varied. Here are some pictures from my trip to Kentucky!
 woohoo Louisville, KY
 The house I stayed at. How beautiful is that?
 Beautiful rose
Myself going shopping for the day!

Anyways, back to the update! Okay so here are my nails after 8 days! I did take my nails off on the 8th day. I'm someone who polishes their nails every other day. IT WAS KILLING ME TO HAVE THE SAME POLISH ON FOR SO LONG! SERIOUSLY! So, the wraps looked great, I had a little lifting on the sides of my nails but that was about it. I was also so surprised when I took the wraps off and saw how good my nails looked. They are longer and stronger! Check it out! 

 day 8
 day 8
 day 8
 day 8
 day 8
 day 8
day 8


Isn't that unreal! I mean I thought I was just going to get cool nails for a while. Not stronger better looking nails! I did keep my toe wraps on to see how long they would last before they started looking icky. Well, we are on day 13 and they still look brand new!! Believe it or not, most people noticed my toe wraps before my finger wraps...weird! haha! 
day 13

So that's how my toes look on day 13!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?1?! They look brand new!!! I'm totally in love with jamberry NAILS! I hope you guys buy and try them! You will not be disappointed! I have an online party open with my friend Maggie & jamberry NAILS. You can click here shop, check out, and pay! Maggie will then send you your order to your house when its ready! So to go a little more in detail, once you are finished shopping and have clicked "CHECK OUT", follow the instructions on the website until you hit the next page that will say "REVIEW ORDER". You will then see Maggie name as the consultant. Then, under that will be the word "PARTY" and an option to select who's  party you are shopping with. All you need to do is click the party selection and scroll down to "LAUREN STELLATO". That's me!!  Super easy! . Leave a comment below if you have any questions! I will be sure to get back to you!

XOXO,
LMA

No comments:

Post a Comment