Saturday, January 26, 2013

Updated Mani

So I have kept my ESSIE: No More Film mani on for some time now. I started to get bored with the color. Don't get me wrong, I love this color, but...I normally change my nails every other day! Sooo, This got me thinking... What can I do to spice things up a little?

My nails before

Well I grabbed my nail art bottle of silver glitter and painted the glitter on my nail around my cuticles also known as the lunula (Click the word "lunula". It will link you to the definition).  This is also known as a half-moon manicure. By doing this I gave my couple day old manicure a face lift! Also, my nails grow fast so the glitter covered the outgrowth that I had.

AFTER



Have you ever done a moon manicure? Did you like it? Comment below and let me know!!!
xoxo,
LMA

Silver Nail Art by Diamond Cosmetics purchased at Dollar Tree
Essie: No More Film

No comments:

Post a Comment