Friday, March 21, 2014

Follow Friday: Tone It Up


DOLLS,

Today we are talking Fitness! 

Working out is a bit difficult for me. I have many diseases that cause a wide spread chronic pain but on the other hand...I need to workout to keep my muscle tight/strong so the joints don't dislocate as often. Really??  Who wants to workout when you don't' feel good? My daily struggle is knowing when to push myself and when to back off and give my body the break it needs. So, for that reason, I do not belong to a gym. I don't think it would be worth spending all that money for only a few days a week! I can do everything at home! 
That brings me to my FOLLOW FRIDAY!


Tone it up features online coaching from Karena and Katrina plus an entire community of other women looking to get toned, fit, and live a healthy lifestyle! Karena and Katrina, your coaches, will provide you with motivation, recipes, workout videos, and so much more! I really really love Tone It Up for their wonderful videos!  I highly suggest subscribing to the free membership via email and also subscribe to them on Youtube. Below is my all time FAVORITE video from them. It's an arm video that I try to do daily!



You can also view ALL their videos by clicking below


Do you see why I love them?? Not Only do they have free workout videos but you can also sign up at ToneItUp.com to get free newsletters from Karena & Katrina PLUS free printable workouts, healthy recipes, tips and more! For a monthly fee you can also sign up from the official Tone It Up Nutrition Program. 

To find out more on Tone It Up please visit the website


Do you use Youtube for workout videos? If so, what video do you love? Comment it down below!
xoxo,
LMA



* I was in no way paid to say any of this. This is just works for my fitness. This may not work for others, Take what you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment