Friday, March 14, 2014

Follow Friday: Melsy's Illustrations



Welcome to the first ever FOLLOW FRIDAY! 
Follow Friday is all about ME bringing YOU my favorite Products, Shops, Blogs, Instagrams and so much MORE! 

I am SO excited to announce that Jamel Saliba From Melsy's Illustrations is our FIRST Follow Friday!

Jamel is the owner of Melsy's Illustrations. Melsy's shop sells some of the most darling fashion illustrations around! I absolutely knew once I saw her shop that I needed like 10 of her prints on my wall! Obviously my husband would be a little upset if I got 10 MORE prints with only 6 frames that are already filled, SO, I got one! I would honestly like to get one more! I could totally find the room! Wink ..Wink to the hubby!  Oh, and by the way, not only does she make the cutest prints ready to purchase, but she will also work with you on a CUSTOM illustration! HOW AWESOME. I wish! I mean, how amazing would it be to have a cute skinny little fashion print of yourself! AND you have the option to add GLITTER, SEQUINS, PEARLS, AND SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS. OH MY! Jamel uses Prismacolor pencils and/or high-end watercolors to hand make each beautiful work of art. 



This is how I styled my Melsy's Illustration! Obviously this print is stunning on its own BUT I decided to give her a few friends. Hehe. Welcome to the party... OPI, handmade DIY confetti, the WONDERFUL Cupcakes and Cashmere book by Emily Schuman, and a cute little Macaroon trinket from Hattan Home.

Here are a few other fabulous finds I wouldn't mind having in my home via Melsy's Etsy Shop.


To find more information on Jamels you can:
E-mail her here: melsyillustrations@gmail.com
Visit her shop HERE.
Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.

If you buy from Jamel please let her know I sent you! She is honestly one of the sweetest chicks ever! I promise you will be in GOOD hands!

xoxo,
LMA





*ALL OPINION ARE MY OWN. I AM IN NO WAY GETTING PAID TO SAY ANY OF THE ABOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment