Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Smelly Melts


Quick Update: This will probably be my last post for a few months. I am having wrist surgery on May 1st. This is a very challenging surgery that will require all my focus. If you want to keep updated on my life please follow me on Instagram @LAURENASHLEYMADSEN.
Thank you for all your love and support! 


Smelly Melts

Handmade by Kimberly Miller
smellymelts@gmail.com









Bordeaux Smelling Peaches and Cream While Burning.










Melted Soy Candle on My Hand





 My Favorite Lip Balm EVER MADE!



My new favorite 100% soy candles & lip balms! I mean how cute are these? They come in Mason Jars! It doesn't get any better! Kim, the owner, is such a doll! She makes great quality products that smell amazing and are long lasting! They are also great for the environment and DO NOT contain toxins or chemicals! A plus for me! My cat even had to jump on the table to get a smell! HE HAS NEVER DONE THAT! I promise you! He is seriously obsessed with Smelly Melts just like his Mommy! Another thing I promise you is that these lip balms are the most amazing thing you will EVER put on your lips! I swear, I will not purchase other lip products from anywhere else. It's seriously like crack to me. I have such dry lips and this feels like I'm putting silk on my lips! I even had the husband test it out and he loves it as well! The silky feeling and the lovely smell totally has us hooked! Oh, and for all my fellow pickle loves she has a DILL PICKLE LIP BALM! I DIE! Is this real life? Dill pickle lip balm! My life is complete! Kim, you are a genius!  Another thing I really like about Smelly Melts is that their candles burn evenly and they last 50% longer than non soy commercial candles. One tea light will burn for 5-6 hours while the largest size candle will burn for 96 hours! I mean, come on! This is amazing. I hate when I spend a crazy amount of money on a new candle and it disappears in a few weeks! Another thing I ABSOLUTELY LOVE about Kim is that she has such a great heart! 10% of all lip balm sales are donated to charity! The dessert lip balm sales are donated to Wounded Warrior Project while Traditional Smelly Melts Lip Balm sales are donated to Feed My Starving Children. You can help donate 1+ meal to a child with every single lip balm purchased! How amazing!? I highly suggest you check out Kim and Smelly Melts! 
If you order, please let her know I sent you! 

xoxo,
LMA


Photographed Above:

1 comment: