Friday, December 20, 2013

What's In My Bag





By Emma Kristina Hultkrantz
You can visit her website by clicking here or visit her Etsy shop here.





OPI | Mod About You  EOS Lip Balm | Sweet Mint    


Handbag & Wallet  | Phillip Lim For Target  Phone |  Samsung Galaxy Note II   


EOS Hand Lotion | Fresh Flowers  Nail File | Jenna Hipp's What's Hot Now Nail Collection    


 Perfume | Roberto Cavalli  Makeup Bag | Victoria's Secret     

 Sunglasses | Amazon Designer Sunglasses   Book | Jesus Calling 


Prescription | Walgreen's  Lipstick | Maybelline Born With It   


Hair Tie | Unknown



A big THANK YOU to Emma for picking me for the  Blogger: What's in My Bag. Not only did she draw this BEAUTIFUL artwork  but she also sent me a copy to hang in my office! She is such a lovely person. I highly suggest her work if you are looking for some cute new art. You can also contact her for a custom piece.




xoxo,
LMA

No comments:

Post a Comment