Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Pink Of Hearts


Hey Dolls

So today is a review of the OPI's Pink Of Hearts 2013 Nail duo. 
In this kit you get a glitter polish called "More than glimmer. This glitter polish is a limited edition for breast cancer awareness month. Not only is it limited but its also a MATTE GLITTER! Sayyyy WHAT!? Yes, a matte glitter! You also get the polish "Pink-ing of you". PLUS! Yes, more.. You get free crystal and pink ribbon decals. If you follow me on Instagram I had posted a picture saying that I wanted this really bad! I was soooo excited when I was at the beauty supply store looking for a new hair product and found it!
So lets just jump right into it! 







This is just MORE THAN A GLIMMER on clean nails. One has a top coat and the other does NOT. You cant really tell the difference. I have to say, I was really impressed with the glitter itself! I love that they used silver, pink, and teal glitter together. I also love that they used different sized glitter. I applied 4 coats to achieve this look.  I'm VERY impressed OPI! 




So PINK-ING OF YOU was way more work! This color is very sheer nail polish. I applied 3 coats to achieve this look but wanted more! I do like the color but I don't see myself grabbing for this polish often. 







I do REALLY like the combination of the pink and glitter! OMG its like my all time favorite party nails! I swear I wish I had this glitter a long time ago! I know a lot of people are into sparkle, sequins, glitter,  and gold dots right now! I happen to be one of those girls! I'm like a bass fish, I go to anything that is shiny! This is the ultimate party girl nail! I could see myself wearing this for a bachelorette party, a kids party, or a girls night out! I would also wearing the glitter over BLACK polish  for New Years! OMG! SOOO SMART! Sorry, just had a moment! Or a white polish with the glitter would look very nice! It has lots of color in the glitter so it would stand out! Or a silver! That might look nice! Me, I'm going to apply it over anything!  The only thing I wasn't very happy about was the pink ribbon. It is almost the same color as the nail polish! Impossible to see if you put it on with this pink color. I did have it on in the picture above.
 Leave me a comment if you can spot it! 


You can find this PINK OF HEARTS 2013 DUO SET at your local Ulta or online at Ulta by clicking  here .


XOXO
LMA

No comments:

Post a Comment