Tuesday, September 3, 2013

DIY Lipstick Art

Hello Dolls,

Today I have a very simple DIY project. We will be using lipstick to make a very cute piece of art. As most of you know I am redoing my office so I need cute prints to frame on my wall in the office. I have purchased most of my prints from Pearls and Pastries, a couple other etsy shops, plus made some of my own prints on the computer. I thought this DIY project would go great with what I have already. Enough said, lets jump right into this! 


WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
DO NOT USE "GOOD LIPSTICKS". THE LIPSTICK YOU USE WILL GET TRASHED DURING THE MAKING OF THIS ART! 


Items Needed:
Paper that says "Lipstick" 
&
Lipsticks 



1. Select a piece of paper and either type on the computer the word lipstick and print or hand write the word lipstick

2. Place paper on a clean flat surface

3. Pick around 5-7 Lipstick colors

4.   Arrange them how you want them to look on paper

5.  Pick up the first lipstick and start to draw in up and down motions on the paper 
( I did not press very hard because I didn't have any junk lipsticks to trash)

6. Repeat step 5 until you are done with all of the lipsticks

7. Allow 24 hour dry time

8. Frame, hang, and enjoy!







 XOXO,
LMA




Lipstick from left to right



Instagram/LSTELLATO 

No comments:

Post a Comment