Monday, August 5, 2013

ManiMonday

Hey Dolls,

Hope you all had a good weekend! 
The hubby and I went to the flea market this weekend! It was so nice to spend part of the day together!! My husband is ALWAYS on the move! I swear, he has been so busy with work, the fire station, school, and life that we haven't really had time to spend together. Since he finally finished his class we have a week to spend together before he starts paramedic school! ughh! A week in NOT enough time but Ill take it! Oh, check out this HUGE large mouth bass he caught Sunday night! 


21inch Large Mouth Bass


SUNDAY OOTD
flea market shopping outfit
Shirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Target
Necklace & Arm Party:Charming Charlie






Happy ManiMonday




USED:
OPI : Gargantuan Green Grape
OPI : Blank Onyx 
and a Bobby Pin to make the dots
You're so pretty FREE PRINTABLE: Inspired by Giving The Blog

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ashley! I LOVE your blog, it's so gorgeous! Thanks for sharing my printable! And MINT is my obsesh right now!

    ReplyDelete