Monday, June 24, 2013

JENNA HIPP What's Hot Now Nail Collection (First Impression)


OMG OMG OMG!! My JENNA HIPP What's Hot Now Nail Collection came today!


.
So let me just give you a little info on Jenna Hipp. Jenna is best known as the "Celebrity Green Nails Stylist".  Jenna struggled with unwanted side effects such as nose bleeds from the well known "3 free" Nail lacquers. So as a celebrity nail stylist, Jenna set out to make a green nail polish that she and others experiencing nasty side effects from the "3 free" could enjoy, AND SHE DID!!

INTRODUCING
 JENN HIPP 
WHAT'S HOT NOW NAIL COLLECTION

This 12 mini nail lacquer set (plus a bonus nail file) is a quick dry five free formula. 
 These polishes Contain NO:
Dibutyl Phthalate
Formaldehyde Resin
Formaldehyde
Toluene
Camphor

So obviously I just got this maybe an hour ago and had to blog about it right away. I LOVE the packaging designed by HATCHBEAUTY

 First Impressions BEFORE USING THEM:
I thought the packaging was amazing. I loved the first 4 colors! Oh and the glitters. I liked all of the colors but wasn't sure that I was crazy in love with them all. I saw the red color and thought that I wouldn't get much use out of it because I don't really wear red and I have a ton of reds. 

First Impressions AFTER USING THEM:
One word...OBSESSED! OBSESSED WITH THEM ALL!!!! I need more! I'm super scared.. what happens when I use them all up!??? Ill cry!! I just went to order more... SOLD OUT! ehhhh!! okay okay, calm down Lauren..Its just Nail Polish... Anyways, the color pay off is amazing, it doesn't have a nasty smell like other polishes do, the bottles are cute, I LOVE THE BRUSH, I love the colors. Seriously, I was sooooo wrong about the red, its honestly one of my favorite colors. I really couldn't love any of the colors more! The formula is smooth. The only thing I didn't care for much is the dry time. I really liked 3 coats on one color and it took a little while for it to dry but hey! I wont be complaining about it. The colors are great and I love the finished result! It was so funny because I painted all the colors and loved them.. and then fell even more in love with them when I put a top coat on! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Go buy this mini set! RUN TO COSTCO...as fast as you can.. 

Oh, and I just wanted to say I am in NO WAY getting paid to say these things. THIS IS MY OWN OPINION! 100% HONEST!

Now to show you the colors! ehhh! so excited! 
















DAMAGE CONTROL

HASHTAG

TWEET ME

FRESHMAKER

PRIVATE GETAWAY

LOOK HOT
FEEL COOL

I CAN AFFORD IT

ROOM SERVICE

AWARD SEASON

EDITOR'S PICK

AFTER PARTY & HOLLYWOOD REPORTER


What do you think? Do you love it as much as I do? I will be going on vacation but once I come back I will be doing more manicures with this collection. I will also post what color I rock for vacation since I'm bringing one with me!! These are perfect size to travel with! I tell ya, Jenna Hipp, you did it righhhttt girl!


xoxo,
LMA











2 comments:

  1. EEEEE. So amazeballs :) You're so fun to read, Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I did not like them, very streaky and chipped on all fingers after the second day. Too bad too since I loved the colors

    ReplyDelete